Friday, November 7, 2008

Friendship Tag

friendship badge picture Well, thank you for this friendship tag from Shaula. This is a "FRIENDSHIP OFFERING" with someone whom you know, would like to know and would like to be friend with.

The mechanics of this is to copy and paste the image in your blog, link back the person who tag you and share or spread this friendship badge to 7 or more bloggers that you knew or think you are friends with.

However, this might change a little bit here since I consider myself a silent blogger which means...I don't know someone here in blogosphere that I could pass this friendship badge. Anyway, I don't want to break the rules so I need to pass this to my future friends Ner, Ester. Chizmosa, Cecile de Jesus, and my officemate who also blog Ruzzel, my friend Sha and the other one is free. So if you're reading this post... I'm tagging you to be the 7th one, just don't forget my link love. Hehehehe

1 comments:

Tey said...

Hi my friend. Thanks for including me. I posted it here
http://mydaysinmymind.blogspot.com/2008/11/friendship-tag-award.html

My Daily Thoughts Money Journal Blogger"s Recollections