Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Hopeless Romantic - Reposted

I reviewed my old blog and reread some of my post there. I decided to repost this here on my new blog...

"Are you a hopeless romantic? Well, count me in... maybe because I really am. I couldn't help but get really envious when I see older couples holding hands, even if they're old the sweetness is still there as if they're like young lovers who are very much in love with each other. I even get envious to see my parents affection towards each other. They nurture love and fulfilled their vows to each other. To be together in sickness and in health, for better or for worse... and I, being the eldest have seen how they love each other.

I sometimes ask my self... would I die old alone or would I be able to find the right person I could spend my twilight years with? It's not that I'm afraid of being alone but of course who wants to be alone? It's just that I have so much love to give and maybe none to share it with.Well, don't get me wrong, this time... of course I have someone special at the moment...but I don't know how far it would go. I don't know why I have this feeling of fear... maybe because, at this moment in time, you rarely get to see one... someone that is real or maybe I'm just afraid to have another failed relationship. You know that... you'll give your all, your love, everything and only to find, everything would turn out to nothing. What the heck! It's not everyday that we fall in love and not all we met everyday is worth loving and that has the magic to let us fall.

Call me a hopeless romantic, but still I believe that one day my knight in shining armor would come to rescue me from my misery. That one day, I would grow old and gray, taking the bad times along with the good, hoping, praying, and loving, together with the right person that is Heaven sent for me. Now, I see old couples holding hands. I see my mother and father caressing each other everyday, all I can do is sigh! Maybe one day, I would have my time, when someone else will do the sighing. (",)"

Now, I'm just enjoying what God has given me. Still single at the moment and still waiting for my knight in shining armor to arrive. Though I have my special someone now, still we don't know what would be our future, there are lot of things that might happen. Things we don't know and only God knows what would it be for both of us.

How about you? Have you found your Cinderella or your Prince? (",)

0 comments: