Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tech Gadgets

I'm back!!! Well, I'm always been busy but for the past 2 weeks of no posting the only reason behind was, my bf was out of the country so I don't have his laptop for me to use it. So now, I'm back to posting again.

Well, I love tech gadgets most especially cell phones, digital cameras, video cameras, ds, psp and a lot more except Ipods only because I don’t appreciate them. It’s not that I’m not a music lover, yes I am but I don’t think having an ipod is being practical for\ me simply because I can use my cell phone to download music. I can hear music everywhere as well and I also have my DS to upload with tons of songs if I want to reason why I don’t appreciate the value of having an Ipod, By the way, I’m not into movies that much so I don’t buy the argument that you can download movies with your ipod.

Anyway, so much of that, recently I bought my new cell phone. It’s my birthday gift for my self and a reward as well of working so hard. Last year I bought a Motorola V3i phone as my advance birthday gift for my self but the day before my birthday came a good thief stole it while I’m sleeping and I congratulate her/him for a job well done.

Now I have my new cell phone and I loved it. It’s an N Series phone with 8 GB built in memory, a 3g phone, 16 Million Colour TFT Screen (240 x 320 Pixels), 5 Mega pixel Camera with Auto focus & Carl Zeiss™ Lens just close to my digital camera with a 6.0 mega pixels.

0 comments: