Thursday, June 26, 2008

Solution Error 999 Yahoo Mail

What happened to Yahoo? I’m trying to login to my Yahoo account today since I want to check my mails, but what the heck is going on with Yahoo? At first I thought that I just forgot my password reason why I can’t login, but I’ve tried it many times and I know that I’m typing the correct password I had for that account and still it would give me this error message “Sorry, Unable to process request at this time -- error 999” please try again later.

A lot has been complaining anymore and all got the same questions why they can’t login since yesterday with Yahoo. I’ve already reported the issue with Yahoo Support and hope they would reply to my Gmail account as soon as possible and hope that they could resolved the issue immediately

0 comments: