Thursday, July 3, 2008

Buhay Coke Party at Taste Asia

I know that it's too late for me to post about the Blogger's Coke Party at Taste Asia last June 27 but since I can't think of anything to post so here, just to update this blog.

Yes! We went there with my SPECIAL FRIEND to have fun with other bloggers and also getting the chance of meeting new friends. However, we're both shy to introduce ourselves with them. Honestly, we went there to get our Coke Zero and to have a free dinner!!!Hehehehe( Magpakatotoo ka mare!!)

The night was full of fun and surprises!!! Full of foods and Coke Zero too!!! "busog ang mga alaga namin sa tiyan! (",) ". I've meet the "Dollanares" (kung may millionares may dollanares...hehehe) Jezlau and his friend Aethen. Actually, it's my second time to attend a blogger event like this. The first time was in Iblog4. Some familiar faces was there but I don't have the guts to introduce my self. My partner who invited me to join is a shy person as well. He’s “kalog” in his blog but his just silent in those kinds of events.

This is the only picture we have during the event. I’ve got this through Aethen.


I also enjoyed the magic tricks of Marcelle Fabie. It's not just a simple magic trick with his cards. He does the rope trick, the chain trick and a lot more. I don't know how he do it but of course there's always a catch.You just need to be observant.

1 comments:

Aileen Apolo-de Jesus said...

Thanks for coming to the party! =)