Tuesday, February 3, 2009

May Bukas Pa No.1 sa Primetime Bida

Zaijan Jaranilla PhotoHere's another soap opera from ABS-CBN that I'm beginning to love. A television series on hope and faith starred by a seven year old new child actor Zaijan Jaranilla. This is the first big role of Zaijan Jaranilla who recently played "Tony" on ABS-CBN's "Komiks Presents: Mars Ravelo's Tiny Tony." He's also seen in Goin' Bulilit.

"May Bukas Pa" is being aired after T.V. Patrol. The story is so touching and inspirational. I can say that Zaijan fits well for the character of Santino who'll turn to be a miracle boy.

May Bukas Pa Poster
I like the acting of Zaijan and I'm watching May Bukas Pa every night, at his young age he knows already how to touch his audience heart by his acting, he's so innocent and he plays the role well. Good job Zaijan!!!

1 comments:

toybox said...

hi, me 2 i like santino, if you dont mind i inviting you to write interesting article in entertainment in my blogs Yeheey! Pinoy Blog...

Thanks.

Bloggermania
www.yeheeey.blogspot.com