Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My EON cyber account

Got my Union Bank EON card yesterday. I was informed through email that my EON card would be ready for pick up after 3 business days, so, yesterday morning after my shift, I went to Julia Vargas Branch to pick it up. I just paid Php350.00 for the annual fee.

EON is a cyber account and is the first cyber account in the country. It's a 3 in 1 card, a savings account, a checking account and a debit card. It allows you to do all your banking trasactions just a click of the mouse.
Unlike ATM's, with EON, there's no minimum balance to maintain. It can earn higher interest than regular savings accounts. Also, you can pay bills at your time whenever you are. With your own time and from your home, you can even pay your credit cards, insurance and other utility bills . These are some of its features and I'm looking forward to whatever it has to offer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll be expecting mine this week! :-)

Anonymous said...

Care to grab a gift? Blah.

Unknown said...

that's nice..i didn't know that there's this kind of card before.

happy new year!

allinkorea

Anonymous said...

i already received email notification that my EON card is already ok and I can pick it up in our branch after 3 banking days... i'll go there this wednesday...