Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My first post for the Year 2009

This is my first post for the year 2009. For the past year, I may say that it was a blessed year for me. While I'm doing this post, I'm reminiscing the previous year. How good it was to me. The things that happened to my life, to us and a lot more. Well, I'm out of words again, I even don't know where to start.

Looking back, I can't remember any pain last year. I mean, everything runs smooth unlike the other years that passes by. With this, I'm thankful to God for making me happy, for making my wish come true, for giving me the special person I been longing to be with for the rest of my life. And also, for keeping my parents and siblings away from any harm. I am thankful to have my faith intact and still have the right to serve HIM.

For this year,I'm hoping and praying that God will continue to bless and protect us. Looking forward as well to have a baby this year. Hope He'll continue to guide our way and keep us away from any violence that this world has.

May we all have a bless year!!!

0 comments: