Wednesday, September 5, 2007

6 things to do before you turn 30

Well, most people I know when it comes to age as much as they could hide it they will surely do. However, facts can't hide it. Physically it will show how old a person is, worst, there are those who looks matured than their real age is and lucky are those who looks young compared to what their age really is. Anyway, nobody is exempted of growing old.

So who's turning the "Big Three - 0"? Is it really a big deal for ladies? Just asking... maybe for those who already overcome this phase can share something. What did you feel when you're about to reach this age? How did you accept it? What are your fears? What are the things that you wanted to do before reaching the age of 30?

Basically, for women out there most especially for those unattached there's a fear of reaching the "Big Three-0". I've noticed it with my cousin, when she's still 28, it seems like she's in a hurry to do all the things that she wanted to do before reaching thirty. Now, my turn...I'm not getting any younger. My body is now complaining for some pains that signals my "youthness" is over (charing sa term!!!).


These are the 6 things that I wanted to do before reaching the milestone age of Thirty...hehehehe.


1. Travel - I want to go places, alone. Explore different places by myself, no buddies, no boyfriend, no friends, no relatives, where I can be myself for the last hurrah (hehehehe). Meet new people, new friends (only) and can explore new things.

2. Learn to put on make-ups - Honestly, what you can see on my face is a simple Johnson's Baby Powder and a little lipstick on my lips. I don't know how to put blush on and the like.

3. Save - Though I'm not the type of person who spends money a lot, I still want to save more for some plans in the future.

4. Trim down my fats - Oh! My!! This is one of my problem. I'm very lazy to do some exercise. But, I'm trying my best not to eat too much (if I'm alone, but if I'm with my bf, what we do is food tripping...huhuhuhu).

5. Start a Journal-scrapbook - Well, not here on blog sphere, I can share some light side of my life here but not too much. I would rather write privately on a notebook perhaps or a combination of a scrapbook.

and the last but not the least....

6. Get Married - Hello!!! I can feel the pressure from all over the planet. Of course, before reaching that age I want to be settled already. I'm not young anymore for a love-courtship relationship. I'm done with it and would like to upgrade to the highest level (Parang games ah... hehehe)


For self-compliment... I'm always saying this " Only Carabao's grow old".

0 comments: