Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Toni Gonzaga's Video - Continuation

Well, I'm still awake when in fact I'm supposed to be sleeping at this time. Actually, I still have work tonight and I just went off for todays work, my shift starts from 10 pm and ends at 7 am and I'm supposed to get rest na so for me not to get sleepy at work. However, I can't sleep if I can't do some updates for today... hehehe, I missed blogging for a couple of days, I am making “bawi” for the silent days having no post.

Actually, I'm just excited to get some updates about Toni Gonzaga's participation as the new celebrity housemate. Well, I like Toni because of her being natural and “kalog” and I just want to know her reaction of becoming a housemate. How she manage the situation being unprepared, will she cry like Mariel or just laugh at it. My small size TV is not capable of giving me good video and since my shift schedule has changed, I wasn't able to watched that episode.So, here's the continuation of Toni's becoming a housemate. Here's the Link. Continuation was on the latter part and here's another 2 links to complete Toni's entrant. Video 2 and Video 3.

I am laughing alone how Toni reacted to her new role in PBB. She's no longer the host, now she will feel how to become a housemate. But what touches me most was when she was given the chance to call her mom. She can't be with her mom's birthday and that's the saddest part of it.


As usual, I'm very thankful to Sikatpinoy for posting the said episode even if she/he disabled embedding the said video.

0 comments: